Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Neeleman
Dr. Stephen Neeleman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in American Fork, UT, with another office in American Fork, UT. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Neeleman is affiliated with American Fork Hospital, Timpanogos Regional Hospital and Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Neeleman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Neeleman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
American Fork Hospital
Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Orem Community Hospital
19 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Stephen Neeleman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Neeleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near American Fork, UT.