Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lacesha C Brintley has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lacesha C Brintley has the following 6 expertise
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Dr. Lacesha C Brintley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 56
I had seen dr brintley in providence briefly because i had severe pain in my stomach turns out my gallbladder needed to come out she came in on a sunday after church but from the moment i seen and delt with her i knew i wanted her to perform whatever it was i needed very articulate, knowledgeable, caring and well dressed (love a doctor thats sharp and care about there appearance ) i had Google her and i seen some very negative reviews about her some quite alarming, put those suprised me because i didnt get none of those feelings or signs from her. I have a long road ahead of me so we will see but as of right now 4 days after surgery im good.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1999
St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
Dr. Lacesha C Brintley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsL Brintley Md Pllc, 2617 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lacesha C Brintley in this video.
Dr. Lacesha C Brintley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.