Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lad E Rubaum
Dr. Lad E Rubaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panorama City, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Rubaum is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center and Encino Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lad E Rubaum has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Thyroid Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Head and Neck Cancer
Showing 5 of 9
I have been a patient of Dr. Rubaum since I was 16. I'm now 41. He has treated my mother and performed surgery on my grandmother. I have referred friends and colleagues to him. He is extremely attentive, caring and compassionate. His staff is extremely competent and polite. My experiences have always been positive and I continue to refer patients to him for the exceptional care he provides.
Durinng my appointment I was exposed to highly conyagrous patients. I asked the receptionist for hand sanitizer. She laughed at me and told me to wash my hands in the dirtiest bathroom I have ever seen. I listened to both the staff and the doctor speak derogatory toward patients telling me to get less crappy insurance then maybe he could help me. I also had to endure the doctor leaving the exam room every few minutes to take calls because he was trying to sell his tickets for the dodger game. I also caught the girl that was to get authorization for a test for me on her cell phone and watching a tele-novella. When I asked her, Olga, how long the authorization would take she rolledd her eyes and said it will be done when it gets done. Not one ounce of professionalism in this whole place. After I left I had the flu for over a week. I never heard about my authorization and I never went back.
Dr. Rubaum was an extremely rude doctor who has a short temper. He thinks very little of his patients and talks about others behind their back and to other patients. He performed a surgery on me that did nothing to help my condition. It is questionable if he washes his hands in betweem patients which is worriesome since he doesnt use gloves. It is quite obvious he doesnt even care about his patients when he complains about them and the money he recieves from HMO's. His office staff is nice but not smart and they have even expressed how much they dont like the doctor to me. I would never reccommend this doctor to anyone else.
Dr. Rubaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1974
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Lad E Rubaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLad E Rubaum Md Inc, 14860 Roscoe Blvd Ste 305, Panorama City, CA
Dr. Lad E Rubaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.