Dr. Lad Rubaum Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lad Rubaum?

my angel

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Dr.RUBEN IS MY ANGEL! HE SAFE MY LIFE HE FOUND A 7.9 TUMOUR IN MY VOCAL CORDS AFTER 250 DR'S NEVER DID AND IT WAS STAGE 4 .ALSO HE TOOK 2 LITTER PUSS OUT OFF ME I WAS VERY SICK AND BECAUSE OF HIM IM STILL ALIVE . Thank you! Im still here!

Excellent Five-Star ENT!

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Rubaum since I was 16. I'm now 41. He has treated my mother and performed surgery on my grandmother. I have referred friends and colleagues to him. He is extremely attentive, caring and compassionate. His staff is extremely competent and polite. My experiences have always been positive and I continue to refer patients to him for the exceptional care he provides.

Worst doctor, staff, and overall office.....EVER!!!!

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Durinng my appointment I was exposed to highly conyagrous patients. I asked the receptionist for hand sanitizer. She laughed at me and told me to wash my hands in the dirtiest bathroom I have ever seen. I listened to both the staff and the doctor speak derogatory toward patients telling me to get less crappy insurance then maybe he could help me. I also had to endure the doctor leaving the exam room every few minutes to take calls because he was trying to sell his tickets for the dodger game. I also caught the girl that was to get authorization for a test for me on her cell phone and watching a tele-novella. When I asked her, Olga, how long the authorization would take she rolledd her eyes and said it will be done when it gets done. Not one ounce of professionalism in this whole place. After I left I had the flu for over a week. I never heard about my authorization and I never went back.

Posted on July 30th, 2009

Dr. Rubaum was an extremely rude doctor who has a short temper. He thinks very little of his patients and talks about others behind their back and to other patients. He performed a surgery on me that did nothing to help my condition. It is questionable if he washes his hands in betweem patients which is worriesome since he doesnt use gloves. It is quite obvious he doesnt even care about his patients when he complains about them and the money he recieves from HMO's. His office staff is nice but not smart and they have even expressed how much they dont like the doctor to me. I would never reccommend this doctor to anyone else.

Posted on February 26th, 2017