Dr. Ladi Haroona Is this you?

3.9

Will be very much missed!

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

He was not only an amazing doctor, but an amazing man too! He took the time, and actually cared about his patients. May god bless him, and his family. I saw him 1 week before his death. I was so saddend it really hurt me. He was such a great doctor/ friend! R.I.P We <3 You!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I met Dr Haroona last year while a patient at Baylor All Saints (FTW). He was a gentle, warm, very friendly and funny man with a wonderful bedside manner and always with a smile. My husband and I both felt good and confident about him caring for me. Even though we only knew him for such a short time, we both are very saddened by our and the community's loss of a great doctor. :-(

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Dr. Haroona was not only a great doctor, he became a good friend. He truly cared about his patients. He always walked into the room with a huge smile and a warm greeting, spend time with me; I considered him a good friend. He was my favorite doctor. I will miss him terrible. I pray for his family, friends, and patients. I doubt any doctor can replace Dr. Haroona. I grieve for the lose of a great doctor.

Posted on March 8th, 2011

My wait time to see Haroona was a little over 2 hours. After my initial meeting I was sent back to the waiting room for some time before the breathing test was available. At this point I was understandably irritated. Dr. Haroona solution for this irritation was to prescribe BOTH Xanax and Wellbutrin XL never addressing the reason the appointment was made in the first place even tho required scan disc and written report were in his possession. This next meeting needs to produce some definitive results.

Amazing

Posted on February 24th, 2011

Great doctor!!

Posted on July 9th, 2010

Pleasant staff;He took time to attend and answer all my concerns, more than any doctor I have seen lately. He has good bedside manners.

Posted on November 25th, 2009

our wait was long in the waiting room.the wait was long waiting for the dr in the room. the dr was very rushed and hard to communicate with, left me in tears literally.

Posted on January 11th, 2016