Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ladie C Domondon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Dermal Fillers
- Geriatric Medicine
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Women's Health
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Endocrine Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 51
8 months ago I truly appreciate the care Dr. Domondon has given me as a patient for the last 15 years. She is a doctor that cares about both your physical health as well as your mental health. I have never been turned away and asked to reschedule an appointment when I needed one that day. She has made every accommodation to fit me in. I am treated like family. Her office is clean and uses the latest technology. It is always pleasant to sit in her lobby and wait for Sarah her nurse to check me in. I also want to include Marvin in my review because he is an exceptional ARNP there to.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2016, 2008, 2009, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Ladie C Domondon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJennifer D Anderson Anp, 118 7th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA
Dr. Ladie C Domondon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.