Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ladynez Espinal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Dr. Espinal has been my doctor for over 10 years. She has always made me feel comfortable and confident of her knowledge and experience. She is always very thorough and takes the time to explain and educate. She is very accessible and goes above and beyond the norm. She takes extra steps to administer the best treatment. Just recently I gave birth to my baby girl and am so happy to have had such a wonderful experience. So glad to have her as my doctor! I always recommend her to family and friends.
Dr. Espinal is an amazing & caring doctor. Her attention to detail surpasses that of any doctor I have ever seen. She has been my doctor for almost 10 years. I recently had another doctor say that my chronic fatigue was nothing to worry about, even though my lab values were at the very low end of normal. So I went to see Dr. Espinal. She took the time to listen to me & ordered tests the other doctor never thought about. She diagnosed the problem and put me on medication. I can now function again.
I am writing this review because my daughter told me that our wonderful gynecologist had bad reviews online. She has been my physician since 2007 and is now my daughter's physician as well. She is sincere and genuinely cares about her patients' health. She promotes overall health. She is very knowledgeable and current. Unfortunately, people will usually write negative comments more than they are likely to write positive ones. Dr Espinal seems to always be in a good mood even if she hasn't slept because she was doing a delivery in the middle of the night. She takes her time talking to me and is very thorough....which could possibly explain the long waiting period. I would rather have that than a doctor who is rushing me out and making me feel like I'm just a number. I know that despite the negative comments, there are more loyal and happy patients than dissatisfied ones. I commend her in all of her efforts and she will always have a successful practice because patients like myself will continue supporting her and having her back!!! YOU ROCK DR. E!!!
I like her as a person but the office is run terribly. They don't return calls. They don't answer phone. Right now I am on hold for 33 minutes just to make an appointment. They told my daughter she might have hepatitis, when she DOES NOT. They don't send you postcard after pap, or confirm that everything is okay. If you have blood work or tests don't, they don't call you with results like other docs do. They make you come in and pay another $100 copy just to get test results, even if everything is fine. I can't afford her time-wise, money-wise or worry-wise. Will be leaving if I could ever get one of them to call me back about medical records.
16 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Ladynez Espinal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLadys Care Center, 3000 SW 148th Ave Ste 215, Miramar, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ladynez Espinal in this video.
Dr. Ladynez Espinal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miramar, FL.