Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Laila Attar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Most memorable part was walking out the door knowing I wouldn't be back. Rude. You get charged for things you shouldn't. HIPPA vilations. Yep, telling me what is in someone else's' chart is kind of a big no no. But awesome to now knownmy brother has depression. Just run. Not worth the high blood pressure you will get. The only good part was the nurse practitioner, and even she ran for the hills. Protect yourself, care for yourself. If you are with a doctor who doesn't like you asking question, it is time for you to find a new doctor.
Was looking for a local PCP. Haven't had one in many years since its so hard to find a good one. Just picked Dr Attars name out from a google search. was able to get an appointment rather quickly. The staff was great there I had to bring my 10 month old daughter with me and everyone was fine with that. Dr Attar spent plenty of time with me and was very nice and thorough. Glad I finally found a good local PCP.
26 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Bayfront Medical Center
Laila Attar accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLaila Attar Md, 66 Hollis St, Pepperell, MA
Take a minute to learn about Laila Attar in this video.
Laila Attar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pepperell, MA.