Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laila M Elkeeb has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Elkeeb is wonderful!!! She is compassionate and does magic with Botox and fillers. She only uses the top of the line (hyaluronic acid) for fillers She does marvelous vein removal one try and haven't needed repeat treatments She is magic with the laser. People tell me how much younger I look. I love my body since she did liposuction Her body sculpting is amazing! I was even able to be back at work 12days later People have told me how much better I look! Incredibly talented!!! I have found the cosmetic surgeon I want for life!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Loma Linda University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laila M Elkeeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corona Del Mar, CA.