Dr. Laila I Kassees Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laila I Kassees?

Unbelievable Service

Took my toddler daughter in due to an illness, but while we were there I mentioned that she had fallen earlier that week and hit her mouth. Her upper front tooth was turning black due to the impact of the fall causing an interruption to the blood supply. Dr. Kassees listened calmly, looked, and quietly reached into her mouth with one finger, manipulating the tooth off the blood vessel. The color improved almost immediately. I've never seen anything like it.

Dr Laila Kassees of Bartlett Children's Clinic

Many times I would not even sit down in the waiting room when I brought my baby in for an appointment with Dr Kassees. She was extremely caring and concerned about my children, most always going beyond the norm for their care and follow-up. Dr Kassees cancelled an out-of-the-country trip to be here for the birth of my second daughter, who was expected to have multiple birth defects. At one point, she had my home phone number memorized from checking on my daughter so frequently. She followed my daughters from birth through adult age. As adults now, they both would still see Dr Kassees if possible. We have a very high regard and respect for Dr Laila Kassess - and we always will.

Dr. Kassees took care of our 3 boys for 7 years when we lived in Memphis. Her care for our boys was second to none. She was just wonderful, even calling to check on them after hours to make sure they were responding to the medicine. We miss her greatly.

caring and accurate

She was very helpful and caring.My baby had fever and she did not only do physical examination, but also some laboratory testing for diagnosis accuracy.