Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laila S Agrawal
Dr. Laila S Agrawal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Laila S Agrawal has the following 1 specialty
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Dr. Laila S Agrawal has the following 7 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
Still waiting a week later!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laila S Agrawal - Posted on July 2nd, 2018
A receptionist in Dr Agrawahl’s office said she didn’t have time to schedule an MRI & Bone Density study when I was checking out after an in-office visit on a Tuesday.. Said she’d call the next day...I waited & after receiving no call, I finally called the following Monday (wk later).The receptionist was extremely rude (maybe aggravated) as she said Dr Agrawahl did not give her an order for the tests. All she could do was send her an email....even though they are in the same office and I’d just have to wait to see if Dr Agrawahl did in fact want me to have these tests. I have had breast cancer and was told after a spine x-ray in family doc’s office, I have osteoporosis. I am in a lot of pain. Dr. Agrawahl told me MRI/bone density tests were necessary to confirm osteoporosis and possibly change my calcium depleting 5-yr cancer medicine and/or add osteoporosis medication. My complaint is the way the receptionist yelled that she didn’t have the order, the way she stated IF Dr Agrawahl gives her an order, and that her hands were tied! And that Dr Agrawahl moved on to another patient before completing my chart. Apparently the only communication in that office is thru email. How much longer will THAT take! Norton Cancer Institute advertises their caring spirit. Sadly, not evident in this office. I will re-review after I hear back and my tests are scheduled. In the meantime I’m praying my breast cancer has not moved into my spine!
9 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Laila S Agrawal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTON CANCER INSTITUTE, 315 E Broadway Fl 4, Louisville, KY
Dr. Laila S Agrawal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.