Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laina Feinstein
Dr. Laina Feinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Farmington, MI . She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Feinstein is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, St John Detroit Riverview Hospital and Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laina Feinstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Feinstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Providence Park Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Odessa State Medical University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Laina Feinstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laina Feinstein in this video.
Dr. Laina Feinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.