Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laine P Mcdonald has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I WAS IN ER I was in ER for cardiac event, she did a good job, just not real thrilled with the nursing staff. They left me in a room with no shirt on and no blanket for the first hour. I kept hitting the nurses button just to get a blanket, it was very very cold, and no one came. I shudder to think if I was having a heart attack. Finally an orderly brought me one after I flagged him down, She is a 8 out of 10 as far as skill, and easy on the eyes!!
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Laine P Mcdonald accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUAB, 1806 6th Ave S, Irondale, AL
Dr. Laine P Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irondale, AL.