Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lainie P Martin
Dr. Lainie P Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Paoli Hospital, Jeanes Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Martin has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lainie P Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Lainie P Martin has the following 5 expertise
- Cancerous Tumor
Showing 5 of 7
To begin, i want to start by saying that fccc has the most disrespectful doctors and staff. While being with my mother at the hospital as she was suffering with cancer, she was treated terribly. None of the doctors looked after her as they should have. They made it seem like it wasn't their job to do so. When we would complain of pain or anything of that sort it just seemed like the doctors didn't care and were not helping. The FCCC staff was very careless, rude, thoughtless and hasty. My mother was being seen by one specific doctor by the name of Lainie Martin. She has never returned our phone calls, ever. Especially when needed desperately. Definitely do not recommend her or the hospital to anyone that is suffering with cancer.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Lainie P Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsFox Chase Cancer Center, 333 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Lainie P Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.