Dr. Lakshman S Negi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lakshman S Negi?

Great doctor

We have been seeing Dr. Negi for a couple of years now. I feel that he does a great job listening to our concerns and does not seem in a hurry to rush out. I feel like he has done a good job of giving us ways to make lifestyle changes, instead of just writing a prescription for everything, which we prefer. He has a very good bedside manner, and is very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him.

review

my son has been going to dr negi for five years now and from what I can say about him would be that dr is a well rounded dr who cares so much about the people he is giving care for I couldn't and wouldn't take my son to any other dr

Dr. Lakshman S Negi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.