Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lakshmi S AggarwalParkview Hospital Randallia, St.Vincent Kokomo and Lutheran Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lakshmi S Aggarwal has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lakshmi S Aggarwal has the following 13 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Blood Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 5 of 5
Too wasteful place
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lakshmi S Aggarwal - Posted on February 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lakshmi S Aggarwal - Posted on September 18th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lakshmi S Aggarwal - Posted on February 3rd, 2012
There are no words...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lakshmi S Aggarwal - Posted on March 10th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lakshmi S Aggarwal - Posted on November 23rd, 2009
Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Lakshmi S Aggarwal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsFORT WAYNE MEDICAL ONCOLOGY HEMATOLOGY INC, 11143 Parkview Plaza Dr Ste 100, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Lakshmi S Aggarwal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.