Dr. Lakshmi N Arekapudi Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lakshmi N Arekapudi?

awful

The only reason she is my doctor right now is because my other doctor moved out of state so i was defaulted to her. I have only seen her one time so far and it was a terrible expierience. I have a stomach desease that impairs my every day life. all this woman cared about was trying to change the medicine i have been on for over a year. She would not listen to anything i had to say and only judged me. I left there crying. Then, when I called for a refill a week and a half later, she refused to fill it for no reason. After telling me she wouldn't change anything for now. Without my medications, I have attacks that land me in the hospital several times over. I can't believe someone who claims to be a doctor treated me the way she did.

competent,knowledgable

Dr. Arekapudi is caring.She asks and answers questions. Not in a hurry. She orders the right tests,and reviews the results. I like her because she's not a pill pusher and offers home remedies to resolve a problem when appropriate.

Do not recommend

Worst doctor office ever. Staff is very rude and Arekapudi isn't a good doctor. She is in a hurry to get you in and out and doesn't listen to what you say. She was also rude to me while I was explaining my problem to her. Also the wait time is awful. Every time I've been here I've waited over an hour in the lobby even though I had an appointment. Do not go here!

Knowlegeable

I, have been going to Doctor ASrekapudi, for about a year and She has been very much concerned as to keeping me Healthy, with correct dignosis. She has corrected what other Doctors didn't correct. I, do highly recomend her.

DO NOT RECOMEND

This is the worst doctors office I have ever been to! The staff is very rude, always have an attitude, giving dirty looks, not caring whats so ever. Just horrible. Lakshmi Arekapudi, MDis not a good doctor, she don't know what she is doing. She does not give me answers to my questions. She is the I don't care,lets hurry it up type of doctor. I give this office a one star. I would not recomend!