Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lakshmi V Dundoo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lakshmi V Dundoo has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lakshmi V Dundoo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lakshmi V Dundoo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
The negative reviews shock me because they are so diff then the experience I had! I heard Dr. Dundoo is no longer seeing patients and I was sad to have to find a new doc. Your relationship with your ob/gyn should be comfortable and mine was. Dr. Dundoo always took time to check in with me and answer any questions I had. I had infertility problems and she was always very caring and sensitive about that. Her staff is another story. While I waited for my appts I could hear them talk about and laugh at other patients ( maybe that's why the doc had to be strict with them? Idk). On a day I had an appt, the office closed due to snow...no one bothered to call me so I showed. I had 3 other appts cancelled on me w/o reason and as a result I didn't get my annual done last year. Though in the end there were a lot of issues, I had a lot of respect for the doctor herself and her medical knowledge and skills. I was sad to have to switch doctors.
I have no nice words for my experience with Dr. Dundoo. I've only gone 3 times, but each time she has made some sort of snide comment to her staff, treating them like kids or something! The woman has serious issues, bc reading from other reviews I can see other people have seen her act this way with her staff also!! I wish I had read all these reviews before I made the decision to go to her. Long wait times for a 3 minute office visit is not worth it.
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Lakshmi V Dundoo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsLakshmi V Dundoo Md Pc, 10004 Kennerly Rd Ste 271B, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lakshmi V Dundoo in this video.
Dr. Lakshmi V Dundoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.