Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lakshmi V Gordon
Dr. Lakshmi V Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. Dr. Gordon has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lakshmi V Gordon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 13
Went in to finally get birth control she refused to put in the IUD like I had been wanting getting done after discussing with my primary. She said she didn't believe in it and proceeded to put me on another form of birth control which is not really suited to my needs.. Taking my business elsewhere. Also wait time to get an appointment is horrendous.
It is nearly impossible to get an appointment sometimes. This is especially an issue if you have a pressing issue that needs to be addressed promptly. I have waited so long before that I had to reschedule my appointment, and yes, rechedule it for a month or two later. Sometimes when I call to make a regular appointment it is a couple of months before I can be seen. Most of the office staff is great, but when it comes to billing and insurance they can be quite rude, even when it is their own mistake causing the issue. However, Dr. Gordon is a fantastic doctor. She is concerned and develops a relationship with her patients. She took very good care of me during my pregnancy. I regret that I have to find a new doctor due to the long waits and their inability to schedule appointments for me in a timely manner.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gordon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Lakshmi V Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsA Womans Place, 2053 Valleygate Dr Ste 201, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lakshmi V Gordon in this video.
Dr. Lakshmi V Gordon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.