Dr. Lakshmi Madireddi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lakshmi Madireddi?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Rude bad service

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Was late to appointment when arrived threw papers at me to fill out She is disrespectful to her patients and the interpreter that accompanied me and my daughter. Not worth your money.

mike minkiewicz

Posted on January 25th, 2010

basically same experience as other patient who commented. After my other pain Dr. died, she picked up my case and was just as caring and knowledgeable as my other Dr. Took time to hear my story, see my wounds, give recommendations and was very pleasant. I too would recommend Dr. Madireddi to anyone.

happy patient

Posted on February 22nd, 2009

I have had a long list of bad experiences with other doctors, but she was the exception. She really took the time to listen to my complaints and dealt with me professionally. I felt she cared about me as a person as opposed to just another number on her sheet. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on July 19th, 2017