Dr. Lakshmi Prasad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lakshmi Prasad?

One of a kind Physician. Helped me with multiple health issues.

Dr. Prasad leaves nothing to chance, Felt great while on the no gluten and low sugar diet.

Great Doctor, not so great office staffs

when i first met Dr. Prasad, i was very impressed by her knowledge, experience and holistic approach taken in her practice. i have been looking for a great Integrative Medicine doctor and she is the best one i have ever found in mu local area. Her approach is to use various tests to identify possible root cause of symptoms and use a combination of supplements, nutrients and natural medication to improve situation. I have seen improvement in my numbers and feeling great. i took my son to see her as well as recommended to my friends, they all love her as well. Unfortunately her office staffs are not so friendly and pleasant. There always a delay in responding request for information or test results.

I was suffering from chronicrheumatological condition and had been on so many medications with a lot of side effects. I saw Dr. Prasad and she used a different approach by correcting my gut health and correcting my hormones with the help of nutrients and supplements. I am doing better than I can ever remember.

I have seen many physicians in my lifetime due to my chronic health problems. I have to say that Dr. Prasad is an Excellent Physician. She took the time to talk to me and understand my issues and made an excellent diagnosis. Wonderful staff and bedside manners.

Dr. Prasad is excellent! She is brillant as well as compassionate. She is very efficient and really listens to her patients. She never talks down to you. You feel as though you are talking to a freind not a stiff doctor. She knows alternate paths as well as a pro at the conventional route. She acts quickly and her solutions are top rate! I am helped now where other doctors gave up! A never say die attitude is what she is all about. I am blessed to have her with me as a primary doctor.