Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lakshmipathi R Reddi MD
Dr. Lakshmipathi R Reddi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crystal River, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Lakshmipathi R Reddi has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lakshmipathi R Reddi has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Dr. Lakshmipathi R Reddi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lakshmipathi R Reddi - Posted on October 17th, 2013
Dr Reddi, He is a Specialist whom really cares many may not understand him due to his lang. barrio with each appointment he sits and studies your case at the computer he does not move further until he studies it very well. and He cares for you completely as he gives you are check up that is due as well as sends you for your upper or lower exams that you do at the surgery center in Inverness to make sure all is well within you. To have a good doctor just as Dr Reddi you really need to be prepared and to have understanding of him many wants to go to a Dr office and go in and come out quick there are times to have a good Dr especially someone with lang. barrier we need to be patient He has healed me like there is no tomorrow I came to him as a Chronic Pain patient that had so much multiply pain today I see a good dietician I am currently on a purred diet due to my health and I am on my way and ok because He has given me the influence to do so. The only thing I see that is weak here is the medication list Please always have your medication list handy and ready for each appointment and yes even His own and the MG and the way it is taken for they will always ask of you what is his MGs or other. But in order for you to see Dr Reddi whom has saved my life from this Chronic battles I face with the organs You Really Need Patience if you do not have complete patience he is not the doc for you. God Bless You and I Pray that each of your health and healing will Prosper and through the Lords stripes You are Healed!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lakshmipathi R Reddi - Posted on May 25th, 2009
Good care, why does everything take two weeks?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lakshmipathi R Reddi - Posted on October 8th, 2008
We were referred to Dr. Reddi by our primary care doctor after my sister began having stomach problems. Overall, we are satisfied with Dr. Reddi's care, but even knowing that sometimes multiple causes of distress must be ruled out first, we don't understand why it always seems to take two weeks to get the results of testing. It has been eight weeks since she began having symptoms, and we're probably still going to be waiting another one to three before figuring out what is wrong. That is a long time to be sick and unable to eat!
32 Years Experience
Rangaraya Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Lakshmipathi R Reddi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGASTROENTEROLOGY ASSOCIATES, 6410 W Gulf To Lake Hwy, Crystal River, FL
Dr. Lakshmipathi R Reddi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crystal River, FL.