- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lal K Tanwani MD
Dr. Lal K Tanwani, MD is a doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Lal K Tanwani has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lal K Tanwani has the following 20 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Lipid Disorders
- Gland Issues
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Pituitary Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Lal K Tanwani Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1900 Bluegrass Ave Ste 108 Louisville , KY : (502) 361-2524
More about Dr. Lal K Tanwani
Dr. Tanwani graduated from the Dow Medical College in 1992. Dr. Tanwani works in Louisville, KY and specializes in Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tanwani is affiliated with Norton Hospital and St Mary & Elizabeth Hospital.