Dr. Lalania Schexnayder Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lalania Schexnayder?

Worst "doctor" ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2014

This "doctor" is a disgrace to medical professionals all over the world. Besides giving ZERO insight to parents desperately seeking answers, there was never ANY follow-up or genuine care given to us as patients. After driving several hours to anxiously see her, all I got was a FIVE MINUTE appointment, in which the only feedback I was given was "you're on track, we'll see what happens in a year". If you're a parent looking for more than that, then she is a definite NO. On top of all of this, she REFUSED to give us a referral when asked to see a developmental specialist in the area, saying she "could do whatever he could do for me and even better", and going to him would be a waste of time so I should make another appointment to see her instead!!!!! She clearly does not make decisions based upon the well-being of her patients, (like any physician should), but rather by her personal financial gain. I am disgusted by physicians that practice this way and I REFUSE to give them my business!!! She has denied me as a parent the right to seek answers for my child!! Beware of people who practice in this unethical way. *(In all my life, I have never taken to the internet to negatively comment about ANYTHING- I hope that tells you how negatively I feel about his individual's method of practicing).

Posted on August 30th, 2016