Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lalchand Goyal
Dr. Lalchand Goyal, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Paxton, IL, with other offices in Evansville, IN and Bradford, PA (and 6 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goyal is affiliated with Regional Medical Center, Jennie Stuart Medical Center and Deaconess Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Lalchand Goyal has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Goyal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Regional Medical Center
Jennie Stuart Medical Center
Deaconess Hospital Inc
Methodist Hospital Union County
Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Provena Covenant Medical Center
Deaconess Cross Pointe Center
St Mary`s Medical Center
Regional Medical Center - Hopkins County
40 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Lalchand Goyal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lalchand Goyal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paxton, IL.