Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lalendra K Sinha has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
I called up the office on the morning to get an appointment to see a doctor. Front desk girls told me to come in and see the doctor. I walked in filled out all the paper work and saw Dr Sinha within 20 min. He prescribed medication for me and send the script to the pharmacy. I was very pleased with my visit. Thank you Dr Sinha.
Opens his doors at 9am, lets the waiting room fill up and gets in at 11am to start seeing patients. By the time you get out it's 1pm. Rushes because the waiting room is so full. Sends for unnecessary tests with other offices he owns. If you don't go often, he reprimands you for not coming frequently. Nerve test is 10 minutes in his office, but should be a 45 minute test if done properly. Test is useless, i have asked the person administering it. Said this doctor makes patients do it just to charge insurance companies.
58 Years Experience
Patna Medical College
Graduated in 1960
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Lalendra K Sinha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Island Medical Associates Pc, 1731 Seagirt Blvd, Far Rockaway, NY
Dr. Lalendra K Sinha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Far Rockaway, NY.