4.8

The Best in Reno!

Dr. Sekhon is an incredible neurosurgeon with a wonderful staff. He explains everything every step of the way and always has your health and well-being at the top of his list. Very humble and caring. We are so blessed to have someone of this caliber available to us. His PA's (Greg and Curt) are absolutely wonderful as well. Suffering from degenerative disc disease for many years, I wouldn't trust anyone else with the delicate surgeries that I have had. Look no further -- if you are in need then you have found the right doctor!

The Best!

After suffering for many years with lower back pain that got steadily worse I finally decided I needed to get my life back. I met with Dr. Sekhon and his staff and was diagnosed with problems in the lumbar area that required surgery for repair. I am now 6 weeks post op and reveling in being pain-free. I am looking forward to a summer of activities that I haven't been able to enjoy for about 10 years. In my opinion Dr. Sekhon is the best neurosurgeon in the country!!! His staff is also the BEST!

A true professional!

Dr. Sekhon and his staff are amazing. I had a s-4 s-5 laminectomy and discectomy. Who knew one of the United States top spine surgeons practiced in Reno? After spending almost a month in agony after re-injuring my back I'm now pain-free. Doctor Sekhon was very professional and showing me on my MRI what exactly my problem was and explaining how it could be fixed very simply. Even a non-professional like myself could understand what was going on on the MRI. After all this he asked if I had any questions I asked him how many times he'd done this surgery his answer was about 5000! I couldn't think of any good questions after that... Have to comment about his anesthesiologist too on the day of surgery he came by to see me in pre-op. He clearly saw I was a little nervous about getting back surgery I mean who wouldn't be? He said he would give me something to relax me he put something in my IV and the next thing I know I was waking up in post-op with the nurse saying it was all over! That's how it should be done so you don't have time to worry about stuff! Well done doc. Post-op instructions and visits were very well planned and clear instructions. If you have spine issues this is where you want to be. I went back to the VA after surgery and spoke to the patient advocate about my good experience and recommended that they send more people to Dr Sekhon.

I feel like I am in great hands with Dr. Sekhon!

Dr. Sekhon actually takes the time to listen to you, explain things in a way that you can understand and advocates for what is best for you - not for his bottom line. Dr. Sekhon's team is amazing, they do what they say they will do right away. They call you back very quickly and are always up to date on your case. On my second visit they already knew me by name. This office is such a breath of fresh air and the care they provide is a comfort during an otherwise difficult time.

Dr. Sekhon and his staff are great. Very caring and understanding about any concerns you may have. They helped me get my life back and I am so greatful for all of their help

Lumbar Fusion, Laminectomy, Cervical surgery

My wife has had two surgeries with Dr. Sehkon. He is skilled, compassionate, cautious and chooses excellent friendly staff. His followup on both occasions was thorough. He takes time to be friendly yet fully explain the options, risks and benefits. His work in the operating theater is like magic with no afterwards complications or infections.

Professionalism

Dr. Sekhon is a true professional who is highly interested in helping the patient.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Sekhon is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone needing consultation/surgery.

Best Neurosurgeon in Reno

If you are in need of a neurosurgeon, Dr. Sekhon is the one to see. He performed my spinal surgery with incredible results even though I only had a 50/50 chance of having any relief. Dr. Sekhon will try every non-surgical aspect before leading to surgery if it is in the best interest of the patient. He has my complete trust.

Dr. Lali H Sekhon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reno, NV.