Dr. Lalit K Gupta Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lalit K Gupta?

Awesome doctor And great staff

Terrible not caring misdiagosis

Terrible doctor, has no feeling for patients, was misdianosed

God's Blessing To Us

Dr. Gupta is the most caring, professional doctor I have ever had the joy in knowing as a patient. Both my mother and I became patients of Dr. Gupta almost 6 years ago when we moved from New Jersey to Florida. When my daughter and son-in-law moved here 5 years ago, they became patients too and are just as pleased as we are. Dr. Gupta truly cares for his patients...and not just their medical problems but for them as people and their private lives. He is always easy to access and his staff is the best too. I don't even know the words to describe what he means to our family....may God bless him for his kindness, his caring and his true concern for the human race. We love Dr. Lalit Gupta!

Dr. Lalit K Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.