- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lalit Gupta MD
Dr. Lalit Gupta, MD is a doctor primarily located in Prairie Du Chien, WI. They have 39 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Lalit Gupta has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lalit Gupta has the following 13 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Lalit Gupta Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- WPS Group
- Wellmark Alliance Select
More about Dr. Lalit Gupta
Dr. Gupta graduated from the Seth Gs Medical College in 1980. Dr. Gupta works in Prairie Du Chien, WI and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Crossing Rivers Health and Gundersen La Crosse Hospital.