1.3

Dissatisfied

Would Not Reccomend

The day of the first appointment he cancelled on me due to the weather. It was raining. I was then told he would still see me but over a skype-like program "if I felt comfortable with it". I didn't, but I also didn't want to wait another month to reschedule so I went for it. Towards the end of the appointment he told me "if I didn't want to be a f*ck up for the rest of my life" I should listen to his advice and take the medication he had prescribed me. I wasn't being difficult and didn't really see the reason as to why he had to be rude and raise his voice. I was already dealing with self-esteem and abuse issues at this time so having a medical professional say something like that to you when you're already feeling down and trying to find help is really not good. The meds made me quite sick. I remember that day leaving that office with my head down, feeling even worse than before I went in. Years later I realize that this isn't normal and I should've made a complaint at the time. You don't say things like that to the mentally ill. Not only is it inconsiderate, but also could be dangerous depending on the person and their mental state.

overmedicates............

when all else fails with PWS this doctors motto appears to be chemical restraint and OVERMEDICATION!!!!! Doesn't bother to communicate with POA for handicapped individuals just up the rx to attempt to control behaviors of those who are mentally challenged.......not familiar enough with Prader-Willi Syndrome and doesn't bother to follow up with side effects of meds he prescribes. My brother is simply a $$$ sign for this supposed health professional.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Lalit Gupta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Decorah, IA.