Dr. Lalit K Mahajan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lalit K Mahajan?

Arrogant and impersonal.

Wouldn't let this guy anywhere near one of my loved ones.

Mr.

Dr. Mahajan saw my son today and was able to immediately give him both the tests and subsequent diagnosis for further treatment. My son has had liver failure and Dr. Mahajan suggested getting him on the transplant list. He brought me pictures of the tests and clearly explained what was needed to do in the future.

Worst Medical Experience Ever!

He oversaw my care while I was in the hospital in Denton. He was rude and condescending. He talked to me while I was asleep and left before I had a chance to process any information. He kept me waiting a day and a half before even coming into my room and frequently didn't come when I was told he would be there. I spent more days in the hospital due to wanting for him to show up. After a week in the hospital, I was misdiagnosed and sent home without answers and while I was still in pain. His exact words were, "There is nothing more we can do for you here. You need to go home. You can stay here if you want, but there is nothing we can do." He spoke to me as if I wanted to be there. 4 months later, after continuing problems and intermittent severe pain I ended up back in the hospital, vomiting, unable to use the bathroom and having been in horrible pain for several days. I finally learned that I had a kidney stone. That knowledge would have saved a lot of anguish and thinking that I was losing my mind if it had been available to me 4 months earlier. Because of his dismissive attitude and incompetence my first and second semesters in college were marred. Fortunately, I still made great grades and didn't give up. If I could give him negative 3 stars I would. BUT, the nursing staff at the Presbyterian Hospital in Denton is AMAZING. Just don't let this doctor be in charge of your care.

Dr. Lalit K Mahajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.