Dr. Lalit Puri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lalit Puri?

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Doctor puri did my right & left hip replacements with only 24 years old & I love them now ! I was with so much pain when I decide to contact his office & right away he give me hope to be painfree . He took the time to explain everything & Kim his asistend answer all my questions ! I would totally recommend Dr.Puri great doctor great hospital the best decion I ever made ! Thank you Doctor you change my life & I would always be great full

Excellent surgeon.

Posted on June 26th, 2016

He replaced my knee, my husband's knee and a friends's hip. He is thorough and his staff particularly his nurse Kim are excellent. Do what you're told and your therapy and you'll be fine. He spent a lot of time discussing my knee problems and corrections. No rushing.

Look for the best and here he is!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

All I can say is, Dr. Puri is the best in every aspect of what we would hope for in a knee or hip surgeon.

never saw doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Waited close to 1 1/2 hours in reception. Asked the desk 3 times what was happening and the reply was always " any time now". I finally gave up and left. Waiting room is like a factory. If you like waiting, you will like this office.

An outstanding doctor and person.

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Dr. Puri is an outstanding person and physician. We are so fortunate that we were able to have him to replace both of my husband's knees, 3 months apart. He cares, has a gentle and thorough approach and his staff are as he is.

Posted on December 28th, 2014

Dr . Puri just replaced my right hip it has been 5 days. Little to no pain. I am using one crutch. He called the day after surgery ( he was on vacation and out of the country ). He staff has been great. He has great bedside manners. I would highly recommend him

Posted on November 11th, 2013

i didn`t think it was possible for me to walk normal again.thank you for taking my case. you are the best.

Patient

Posted on November 4th, 2013

Had total knee replacement 3 mo. ago by Dr. Puri. Great job. Should have had it done years ago. Can't believe how better I feel.

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I chose Dr. Puri because of good reviews, and yes...it's Northwestern! I needed a hip replacement because the pins from a previous femur fracture had caused necrosis (dying) of the hip joint. Due to lack of blood flow. Dr. Puri assured me that he could successfully do this surgery. The pins would need to be removed. Dr. Puri was condescending to me but I was in need of help. The hip replacement was successful, however, one month later, the femur SHATTERED where the pins had been removed and had not been reinforced in any way! No pins or plates to support the empty holes that were left.. I had done nothing to instigate this break. It just happened. On my basement stairs, where I sat for 21/2 hours until someone came home to call the ambulance. I cannot even describe the pain. After finally arriving at Northwestern, with a stop overnight at Good Shepherd in Barrington because they didn't know what to do with me and had never seen such a thing, I received repair surgery with plates by Dr. Merck who did an excellent job. Dr., Puri happened to be on vacation! When he stopped by to see me, I said, "Please don't let this happen to amyone else." He said, "I'm sorry this happened to you." That's it. Enough said.

Great Surgeon! Amazing Recovery!

Posted on May 24th, 2011

All I can say is I'm 5 weeks out from my Total Left Hip Replacement. I'm walking without aides, I'm almost completely off pain meds, incision's healed beautifully and I'm walking better than I have in years. I've been amazed by the recovery and results and I wouldn't hesitate to go back to Dr. Puri if I needed to.

Poor follow up

Posted on January 29th, 2011

Dr. Puri surgery skill is excellent. However, he has little to no time for post op care. Despite complications he did not see patients nor call beyond the 2 post op visits. Very disappointed in his after care and wish I had gone elsewhere.

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

I had both of my hips replaced by Dr. Puri. From the very first appointment to my last he was warm, caring, professional, put me at ease, not to mention performing 2 seamless surgeries. I would recommend him to EVERYONE AND ANYONE who needed hip replacements. I can't sing his praises enough.