Dr. Lalita V Sidana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lalita V Sidana?

Best Physician I've seen in a While

I absolutely loved Dr. Sidana's care for my mother. My mom has AD and has been in an assisted living facility for over 5 years now, and with every visit, Dr. Sidana is prompt to call and give me an update on how mom is doing. I've got a full time job and can only visit every so often, but my mind is at rest knowing Dr. Sidana is in charge! She's so incredibly patient and kind, and for those of you unfamiliar with the geriatric field, it takes a special kind of person to be in it, and Dr. Sidana is that person and beyond. I would recommend her to ANYONE that is looking for a physician for an elderly loved one, a physician who goes above and beyond on the standards of care, and truly embodies what it means to be a healer.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!!

Dr Sidana is a doctor with Dr's Making Housecalls in Raleigh, NC. She visits patients/residents of the assisted living facilities. The 9-10 months that she visited Mother-in-law were extremely frustrating. She has a VERY strong accent that not only could my MIL not understand I couldn't either and I have lived in OH, TX, FL and NC. She has an awful bedside manner when she is with the residents but also the very few times she actually called me after her visits. She is supposed to call after every visit to make sure the family is aware good and/or bad how their loved one is doing. She has recommended visits to specific departments in the hospital ER system and failed to call them in regards to why and caused us to sit in the PSYCH ER LOCK DOWN WITH THOSE BROUGHT IN BY POLICE! So not only did her failure cause us to be in with a VERY scary group but for 9 hours!! This was torture for her as she has had Early Onset-Alzheimer's since she was 59 and now she is 66. With this she has severe anxiety especially in an unfamiliar environment. In another situation she felt it was necessary for my MIL to be sent to the ER in an ambulance (by herself, no staff that was aware of her conditions, family or friends etc) and did NOT call me (POA and DIL), her son or anyone else! The only reason we knew she had gone to the ER was that a companion/friend stopped by to visit with her and was told that she wasn't there since they sent her to the ER.....she then called me to let me know. There she was AGAIN in the ER with her anxiety but this time she couldn't tell them what was wrong, what had happened or why she was there. I continued to take her to her specialists appointments, geriatric psychiatrist, neurologist, dentist etc. So the only time she would see her is for basic follow ups or if she had something that needed to be checked out prior to going to a specialist. Matters got worse...not only did I request a different doctor multiple times to see her and was denied by a receptionist at DR's Making Housecalls by all of my other calls were NEVER returned and the very long and detailed email that I sent to the