Dr. Lalith Misra Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lalith Misra?

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Dr. Misra is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. I had told him I was having problems sleeping and he told me to go to my family doctor. I went to my family doctor who prescribed me medicine. On my next visit with Dr. Misra I told him about the medicine that my family doctor put me on. He just got really mad and told me that he is the only doctor who knows about those meds and those other doctors don't know anything about medicine. He is very rude and disrespectful and I would not recommend anyone to go there.

Posted on December 8th, 2014

Doctor left us waiting 3-4 hours before seeing us Every appointment. I liked the time Dr. Misra gave us but keeping us waiting 4 hours every appointment is rude and bad practice. Staff needs to contact patients to inform them doctor is running behind and how many hours.

Worst Psychiatrist Ever

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Double books patients so I've heard people waiting 3/4 hours past their appt. Even though I was struggling Dr. Misra did nothing to help such as trying new/different meds. Uses a checklist that asks the same questions every visit & he never remembers anything about you. He was always nice until my last visit & dismissed me as a patient because I wasn't getting better & lied about giving me refills until I found another Dr. So I went through withdrawal from not having my meds for 2 days. My primary care Doctor eventually prescribed my medications & said he had heard bad things about this Doctor. Stay away if you want good care.

Caring & Compassionate Doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I am so appreciative of Dr. Misra. He heard that my aunt passed (who was like a mother to me and best friend) and he called and left me a message of sympathy. This show of sincerity of caring is rare. Thank you so much!

Excellent Dr. Goes above and beyond!!

Posted on June 5th, 2013

My son and I have both been seeing Dr. Misra for over 13 years. He has bent over backward to help us, especially when some tricky situations arose. He has the patience of Job. In my book, he's a saint !

Patient

Posted on February 28th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Misra for several months now. He has helped me immensely. Wait time has improved, Staff has been so helpful to me and very courteous. I am very glad he has been able to help me deal with some issues nobody else could. I thank him for that! He always asks how I think the meds are working and makes sure I don't run out. Thank you Dr. Misra you & your staff are 4 star in my book and I'm not afraid to sign my name.

Looking Forward to Visit

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I just want to let people know that I called and asked for an appointment and got one scheduled right away. Even my regular doctor was surprised at the quickness. I was well pleased with the courteous with the staff when setting up the appointment. I have met Dr. Misra and his wife two times in the past when they have attended funerals for my brother in laws mom & sister. Very nice and very caring of them. I have never heard of any other doctor doing something like that and I believe that shows what his character is like and now that I am in need of his services, I am happy he is willing to see me. Everyone can have a bad day, I do. That's why I need to see a doctor so please don't judge!

Highly respected Dr.

Posted on October 28th, 2012

Dr Misra is 1 of the kindest, caring Drs that I've ever seen. I've been a patient Of his since 2005.I've seen him once a month. I read the other reviews & it's sad that someone feels wronged by him & his office staff. Yes, there is a wait to see him, but the way I feel about that, is he's taking his time with each patient. Not hurrying about. Then when it's my turn, he spends time talking about what's going on in my life. He knows the issues that I face each day. He asks questions,listens to my concerns. This helps him to give accurate diagnosis's, & the right medicines to prescribe for me.e him

Receptionist is a miserable person! AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Even though Molina is posted on his website along with numerous other websites he does not take this type of insurance. When asked why, seeing as EVERY article of information lead me to believe that, his receptionist replied ever so curty, "We don't take your kind!" When asked if there was an office manager I could speak with she said, "No, Im it." In an effort to loosen her lie she promptly hung up on me. Ofcourse I tried to call back more than 6 times and each time was followed tih excessive rining, hold music, or voicemail. When calling back to intake I was informed there WAS indeed an office manager and was promptly directed to her voicemail. Overall, I would steer clear of this office. Who wants to be harassed and belittled by a receptionist when they are in desperate need of a doctors attention.

Posted on February 21st, 2011

This doctor doesn't give you enough medicaton to make it through to the next appointment. Also, the wait times in his office can be in excess of 2 hours.

Posted on April 19th, 2017