Dr. Lalitha E Jacob Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lalitha E Jacob?

Terribly rude and unprofessional

Very rude and unprofessional. Treated me as though I were not in the room, spoke through the tech. Gave me no privacy when examining me. I had called and asked if there was anything I needed to bring with me and was told no. Then the Dr. started to question my blood work numbers and was annoyed because I did not have them. I told her if I was told to bring them I would have. Would NEVER recommend this Dr.

Not so great...

Dr. Jacob is a very nice woman. However, she is a little strange. I think she would be a good doctor to someone who has an illness or issue that she is familiar with or someone that has an "easy case" to figure out. She really wasn't sure what to tell me even after I gave her all of my symptoms. Also, her office really needs to be updated and she needs to hire a more professional staff.

I have been to many neurologists, but she far surpasses all of them in every area! She's extremely intelligent and actually listens to her patients. She's one in million and I thank God everyday I found her! I highly recommend her!!

Patient

I went through (4) Neurologists before finally being referred to Dr. Jacob. I was misdiagnosed for most of my life and with one visit she changed my life. I am so grateful to Dr. Jacob and Lisa (front office) for always getting me in when I need an appointment, for making me smile no matter how bad I'm feeling, for providing me with a comfortable experience. It's hard to find a doctor you can trust, especially when you have heard for years that "it's all in your head". She listened to my symptoms and cared enough to take the time to work through each of my Neurological and Nerve issues one at a time. She has worked with me to reduce my medications to get me on the right combination. I wouldn't be able to function without her.