More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lalitha V Vadlamani-Simmers has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lalitha V Vadlamani-Simmers has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Lalitha V Vadlamani-Simmers has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lalitha V Vadlamani-Simmers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Vladlamani refused to see my child for a bug bite, because we do not vaccinate. Sent a nurse to tell us. Beware of any provider that makes politically charged decisions without any discussion with patient, regardless of the reason. She definitely has a right to refuse, and we are thankful that due to our choices we avoided being seen by this physician, who is clearly a one topic, one dimensional provider. We hope that the practice will save people the time of coming to their office by making doctor's stances on vaccine/no vaccine available in the waiting room prior to check in.
Dr V was amazing! We just moved to the area and were worried about finding a pediatrician the kids would love as much as their old one. No problems! Even my 15 year. Old was okay with nowchaving a girl pediatrician. She makes the awkward conversations okay and really put the kids at ease. I can't recommrnd her enough! Her office staff was also very friendly. It was just a relaxed and personable experience all around!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Kttc Medical Center Keesler
Dr. Lalitha V Vadlamani-Simmers accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Associates, 4435 Highway 90, Milton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lalitha V Vadlamani-Simmers in this video.
Dr. Lalitha V Vadlamani-Simmers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milton, FL.