Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lam H Do has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Lam Do is the prime caregiver of both my hubby and mee. He always goes an extra mile to make sure I get the best medical service. He always follow up on my case. I love the fact that he is an Internist, which means he is the doctor of the doctors. He is knowledgeable and thoroughly investigates all my complains.
Dr. Do is willing to spend as much time as you need with him, and has a wonderful caring manner. He has a wide variety of medical expertise but will refer you to a specialist as needed (he doesn't pretend to know everything). He also uses email to correspond with his patients (send lab results, ask how you're doing etc.) so he continues his communication with you even after your appointment. He also seems to be a much more modern doctor than others.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
26 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Dr. Lam H Do accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLam Huu Do Md, 1302 Rocky Point Dr, Oceanside, CA
Dr. Lam H Do is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.