Dr. Lama L Tolaymat Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Lama L Tolaymat?

LAMA TOLYMAT IS THE BEST OB SPECIALIST AS A PREGNANT MOTHER FOR THE SECOND TIME WITH SEVERAL COMPLICATIONS I AM SO GREATFUL TO HAVE LAMA.

Amazing Doctor

I've never had a doctor that loves what they do as much as Dr. Tolaymat. She is excellent and so knowledgeable at what she does I highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr. Toylaymat.

Maram Almasry Dr Tolaymat is an excellent and dedicated doctor. She is knowledgeable, caring, and very thorough. Her office is meticulously clean and very classy looking. Each time I get to see her, she takes her time explaining things to me and addresses my questions in a very elaborate manner. The staff at her office are very friendly, multilingual, and knowledgeable. Every time I visited the Orlando office, I was greeted with genuine smiles and was treated with courtesy. I would recommend Dr. Tolaymat to anyone who is seeking an excellent maternal fetal medicine specialist. Kudos to her and to her team!!!!

The clinic is so beautiful it feels very nice to visit. All the interior is modern, very sophisticated, marble floors they truly went elegant and yet classy. Most importantly, Dr. Lama Tolaymat and her team are very knowledgeable, warm and excellent service.

Excellent excellent service provided by Dr. Lama Tolaymat and her staff at Sunshine Perinatology Davenport. Clean clinic very spacious with beautiful decor. 5 stars well deserved!

Excelente servicio!

Una clínica expectscular con un servicio de alta calidad. Soy Lorena Venezolana que inmigro a Orlando por los problemas políticos de Venezuela y Sunshine Perinatology y su Dra, Lama fueron espectacular. Gracias a su bello equipo. Por cierto la Dra. Tolaymat nos dio un gran precio en cash y quiere mucho a Venezuela porque la Dra. visitó a Venezuela. Muy amable parece la Dra. tan cariñosa como nuestros doctores. La recomiendo para cualquier mujer embarazada.!

I went to Sunshine Perinatology Orlando during my high risk pregnancy and the experience until today has marked a special place into the hearts of my family and I. The diagnosis was on target but the friendship that we have developed with Dr. Tolaymat and Nina is very precious. We recommend this clinic and Dr. Lama Tolaymat as the premier center for anyone in need of a Maternal Fetal Medicine Expert!

I went to asee Dr. Lama Tolaymat for my GYN check and her skills and personal care were outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat. Windermere, Florida

Insensitive and unhelpful!

Dr. Tolaymat is very insensitive and unhelpful! I am a young lady and went for my women's health check. I told her this was only my second pap smear and that my first one had hurt. She didn't even give me a warning when getting me ready for the pap smear and quickly pushed the plastic speculum in though I was moving up and complaining of pain. She didn't even stop to ask if I was doing okay or pause to allow me to relax. She then did the same exact thing when she checked my cervix without trying to make me comfortable. I was bleeding a bit that day so I called and left a voice message on the nurse's line. It has been over a week and I still haven't received a call back. I also went to ask her about different forms of birth control but she only gave me less than a sentence about about a few that I already knew from online. I will not be going to see Dr. Tolaymat and wouldn't recommend any young lady to come here. This was a terrible experience.

Maram Almasry Dr Tolaymat is an excellent and dedicated doctor. She is knowledgeable, caring, and very thorough. Her office is meticulously clean and very classy looking. Each time I get to see her, she takes her time explaining things to me and addresses my questions in a very elaborate manner. The staff at her office are very friendly, multilingual, and knowledgeable. Every time I visited the Orlando office, I was greated with genuina smiles and was treated with courtesy. I would recommend Dr. Tolaymat to anyone who is seeking an excellent maternal fetal medicine specialist. Kudos to her and to her team!!!!

Excelente la doctora Lama Tolaymat y su equipo en la clínicas de Orlando y Davenport. Soy de Medellín y viaje para verme con la doctora y tener 3 opinión médica. Me gustó mucho y me quedé a dar a luz.

VIP service available at this clinic!

M. P. Windermere, FL Great service provided by this location and for an extra charge which was not an issue I had Dr. Tolaymat come and provide me with several home visits "a true VIP feeling provided by Sunshine Perinatology". Thank you all!