Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lamar Collie III
Dr. Lamar Collie III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Collie is affiliated with South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div. and South Tx Veterans Helath Care System. Dr. Collie has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lamar Collie III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Lamar Collie III has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Collie III was extremely helpful to explaining my knee problem. Gave explicitexercises to help me. Spent time talking and gave some background on his own life.Would recommend him to the President of the United States if he need a great Orthopedic Surgeon. I'm not trying to be funny by saying this.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Collie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
South Tx Veterans Helath Care System
34 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7400 Merton Minter St, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Lamar Collie III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.