Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lamarr B Tyler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Birth Control
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Showing 5 of 35
I went to him in the recommendating of another doctor that I may have PCOS. Dr Tyler did blood tests which confirmed it. He put me on a generic version of Ortho Try Cyclyn and it has been a nightmare. Since day 3 I have had cramping, fatigue, nasua, my breasts have swollen painfully, and it's not even day 14 and now I'm bleeding and have diareah. I have tried to reach him several times. I have called his office over 9 times. One time I finally got a manager and she said she would make sure he would call me. Well he called me but I wasn't near my phone. I called back ten min later and he wasn't near his desk. I have left 4 messages since. He either isn't getting my messages or he's not returning my calls. Also if I have too much estrogen and not enough progesterone, why am I on a combination pill?? Either he is ignoring me or his office staff is horrible. Either way his medication recommendation is reaking havok on my life and I can't get a hold of him. Don't use him!
Dr. Tyler has been my physician for over twenty years. He is genuinely concerned about your health and will make immediate decisions for intervention and refers to top notch Physiansvto assist your particular concern. He has a vibrant personality and is an advocate of good health and excercise. He really cares, his staff is on top of things and your requests for appointments, medical advice and responds via phone or through Thor computer generated system. This man saved my life! If you want the best on the Northshorr, Dr. Tyler is the doctor for you
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2014, 2016, 2010, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Lamarr B Tyler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomens Specialty Care, 3150 N Tenaya Way Ste 300, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Lamarr B Tyler is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.