Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lamberto O Flores has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 13
My visit with Dr. Flores was by far the best experience I've ever encountered. I love the fact that he treated me like a person and not just a patient as was mentioned on his website! This is the first time that an OB/GYN took the time to meet me in his own office with all of my clothes on.Dr. Flores' bedside manner is exceptional. He takes the time to thoroughly go through your medical history and present concerns. His demeanor is very gentle and soft-spoken. One can really tell that he truly cares about what is going on with you and is willing to do his best to making you feel comfortable as well as trying to figure out what the best treatment option is for you.I've recommended him to all of my friends. The ones who've already seen him have thanked me many times over for referring them to him. I gave him a 3 for the wait time but the extended wait time was to be expected since his office recently converted to electronic records which they are still trying to learn how to use efficiently. So I can't really blame him overall for the wait time.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
St Barnabas Medical Center
Dr. Lamberto O Flores accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lamberto O Flores is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Liberal, KS.