Dr. Lamberto O Flores Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Lamberto O Flores?

Does well with people and answers any questions.

Best OB/GYN I've been to!

My visit with Dr. Flores was by far the best experience I've ever encountered. I love the fact that he treated me like a person and not just a patient as was mentioned on his website! This is the first time that an OB/GYN took the time to meet me in his own office with all of my clothes on.Dr. Flores' bedside manner is exceptional. He takes the time to thoroughly go through your medical history and present concerns. His demeanor is very gentle and soft-spoken. One can really tell that he truly cares about what is going on with you and is willing to do his best to making you feel comfortable as well as trying to figure out what the best treatment option is for you.I've recommended him to all of my friends. The ones who've already seen him have thanked me many times over for referring them to him. I gave him a 3 for the wait time but the extended wait time was to be expected since his office recently converted to electronic records which they are still trying to learn how to use efficiently. So I can't really blame him overall for the wait time.

he is amazeing!!!

I have been seeing dr. florez for seven years now. He delivered my little girl, and helped me out with a lot of female problems along the way.He is a great doctor. I recomeend him to anyone needeing to see a doctor ,