Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lamberto S Olaes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
The only thing wrong with Dr. Olaes is Susan, his staff, the other staff follows up right away. Only Susan forgets to get your approval for specialist to be done right away and worse you have to call her to remind her. Even you call her she still not do it. I don't know if shes busy, ignores things to be done or she is hardheaded being. She doesn't know if anything happens to a patient she could be liable and charged for negligence.
I have visited Dr. Olaes on 3 occasions and he has not been very helpful. All he does is refer you for unnecessary things like chest x-rays and eye appointments. I told him about an ultrasound I had done before seeing him that indicated I had fibroids in my uterus and after I a new ultrasound done his office never called to follow-up. I finally called a month later to make an appointment and he saw me for 5 minutes and just referred me to a gynecologist. He did not bother to explain my situation and did not care that I was in pain and wanted know the next steps. I have researched a lot about fibroids and found a procedure called uterine fibroid embolization so I mentioned it to him because I wanted an MRI referral, but he completely disregarded it and told me that it was not a fibroid procedure. He obviously does not care for his patients. It's frustrating and very sad. His staff is also terrible. They just sit behind the counter and talk among themselves while you are at the window waiting for assistance. I am never going back. Look for another doctor!
42 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1976
St Elizabeth Hospital
Dr. Lamberto S Olaes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLamberto Salud Olaes Md, 1267 N Virgil Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Lamberto S Olaes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.