Dr. Lambros D Angus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lambros D Angus?

the worst

i was supposed to have corrective bariatric surgery as the original mesh he put it keeps getting infected. On the table, with the IV in me, he asks me if i want to really have the surgery cause we might find not such good things. Is this the time to have this conversation? He is unprofessional and doesn't take ownership of i guess a mistake he made in the original surgery. Be careful if you use him.

Dr. Angus is the most caring, attentive Doctor I've ever had. He really worked with me in a way that was best for me. He made me feel comfortable and was very professional. His appointment staff needs some work but I would recommend him to anybody. I had several appointments with 2 other surgeons before I booked my surgery with him, I knew he was the one for me!

one terrific doctor. getting an appointment and the nurses to get back to you is sometime frustrating. But Dr. Angus is well worth it. an incredible Dr. with great bedside manner. caring helpful and a nice person in general.

Dr. Lambros D Angus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.