Dr. Lameitre C Lockhart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lameitre C Lockhart?

I absolutely adore her very professional and knowledgeable and very welcoming.

Love her!

very friendly and very easy to talk to. She takes her time and explains things and procedures to you.

Excellent Doctor and staff

I was referred to Dr. Lockhart by a relative, and I will say it was the best choice I've made. Like the previous reviewer stated, Dr. Lockhart always made me feel like I was her only patient. She took the time to explain in detail what was going on with my body. Not only did she take the time out for myself as a patient, she spent almost an hour at a separate appointment speaking with my husband and helping us construct a plan to get us pregnant. The ladies in the office are nice and approachable. I am pregnant with my first child, and needless to say, I would not entrust my prenatal care or my labor and delivery to any other doctor.

GREAT Doctor!!!

One of my friends reccommended Dr. Lockhart to me and I am so happy that she did because I had such a pleasant experience there. Her staff was nice to me and she was wonderful! We had a long discussion about my condition, she made me feel as if I was her only patient. I was confident that she understood what was happening to me and she explained it to me in great detail but simple to understand. I didnt want to leave the appointment, we had a great comversation. I would definately reccommend her to ANYONE.