Dr. Lamia Kadir Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lamia Kadir?

Dr. Kadir is the best doctor in the Austin area

I started seeing Dr Kadir when she was with a group in Round Rock, but have followed her to her new location (even though it's less convenient) because she is a great doctor. She knows medicine, but she also gets to know her patients well.

Phenomenal doctor!

Dr. Kadir has been our family's primary care doctor for two years. She incredibly warm and friendly. My children (ages 4 & 7) always look forward to seeing her. She spends the time needed at each visit. Most doctors have one foot out the door. Dr. Kadir has excellent diagnostic skills. She diagnosed me properly after four doctors had failed. She's helped our family with a vast aray ailments. I can't recommend her highly enough. Dr. Kadir is a fabulous doctor and person.

EXCELS in Patient Care

I Truely love Dr Kadir ! I have used her for about 4 yrs now. She was in Austin before and I am glad she is closer to my home in Round Rock. Dr Kadir is compassionate and always has time for you. I never feel rushed or feel like she is not interested. Each time I have my visit with her I truely feel invigorated again to beat my odds of my disease. I also like how she always writes me a plan of care to physically hand to me to give me something to work on for the next visit. I know my health is in good hands with Dr Kadir. She is also very good about following up with results of different type testing you have done. Thanks to Dr Kadir she was a big part of me getting diagnosed with early stages of colon cancer. I had no chemo or radiation just a removal of 13" of my colon and a resection.

Dr. Kadir's bedside manner and ability to communicate clearly was above and beyond my expectations. She is a top-notch physician, and I could not be more pleased with the quality of care she provided .

Wonderful!

I sent my elderly parents to Dr. Kadir and had a great experience. She is caring and took a lot of time getting to know us. I feel my parents are in good hands which takes some worry off of me.