Dr. John Murdoch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Murdoch?

Posted on May 10th, 2017

best doctor you will ever have. Truly cares and has the knowledge! Our family loves him!

Amazing Endocrinologist

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Dr. Murdoch correctly diagnosed my daughter after the very first visit. We had been to several doctors over the years who completely missed all of the signs of Hashimotos Disease. Misdiagnosis from depression, unnecessary partial thyroid removal, fatigue, and a few other inaccurate opinions. My daughters doctor refused to refer her to an endocrinologist but we disputed and some how wound up in he hands of the most amazing man. Dr. Murdoch's daughter also suffers from Hashimotos, he is very aware and familiar wih all of the signs and symptoms. Thanks to him my daughter is doing better than ever. We can't ever thank him enough, and are so very great full to have met him.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2012

I have only been seeing Dr. Murdoch for for about a year, but I have nothing but high praises for him. He is kind, respectful, and was able to diagnose my problems in a manner of minutes. I highly recommed him to others looking for a great Endocrinologist.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Murdoch has to be the best Dr. I've seen in CA. He was courteous, informative and caring. He took time to explain everything to me in great detail and was very thorough. If you need to see an endocrinologist, Dr Murdoch is the one to see. He was just a blessing to me after many, many months of shabby health care.

P.S.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Murdoch for about 5 years. I find him friendly & professional. Easy to talk to.

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Dr. Murdoch is rude ...needs to retire!!!

Ideal doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2011

Dr Murdoch is not just competent in his field but very compassionate. He is thorough. Takes time to inform and answer any and all questions. He not only dictates his notes while the patient is there but on one's return visit gives the patient a printed copy of the notes and all pertinent test results.

Best Endocrinologist

Posted on December 14th, 2010

Posted on June 14th, 2010

He has special interest in all and every human beings who need his professional assistance regardless of their social and/or economic situation.As one of his patients,he taught me new lessons on caring and loving human beings.His skill,expertise,professionalism and humanitarian attitudes not only returned my health but positively affected my whole life.I have not seen him for 30 years now but there has not been even a single day that I forget to pray for him during my daily prayers.God bless him and all his beloved ones.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on September 10th, 2008

This doctor is a great doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2015