Dr. Lan T Mahon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lan T Mahon?

patient for 5 years

Dr.Mahon bedside manner could be better. Sometimes seems condescending. Overall, knowledgeable, willing to perform appropriate tests, as needed to find out what is problem. Involves patient in care. Listens. Her assistant is very kind, compassionate. Front office staff not very friendly

She's Amazing

Unprofessional

Dr. Lan Mahon is arrogant and condescending. She is the worst GP I've ever been to. She does not value her patients at all. I will no longer pay to be disrespected by her.

Dr. Mahon and her staff are excellent health care professionals. Dr. Mahon takes time to listen to your complaints and does not rush you. Unfortunately I have seen many doctors and know from first-hand experience that she ranks with the best.

Poor service and attention

Bad experience with this doctor. It was recommended to me by a co-worker and at first the doctor was just ok, but by last year she started being just very short and read from my chart during the visits and made me feel bad when I complained about some pains, and not paying any attention. Last main issue was that my scheduled appointment was never added to her schedule, even though I have called twice to confirm it; therefore, I ended up showing up and being told there was nothing they could do. Never going back again!

Dr. Lan Mahon, Is a very knowledgeable Doctor. She treats the entire person, not just the obvious problem or symptoms. She sincerely cares about the well being of her patients and it is very evident in honest, yet filtered feedback and recommendation to her patients. She is by far the best physician I've had in my adult life and I would recommend my family and friends to her and the wonderful staff without reservation.

Awful experience

I would not recommend her at all. She checked my cholesterol when I was pregnant and scared me to death telling me it was too high and had to do something, but my obgy told me cholesterol is always high when pregnant. On top of it she made me feel bad about my weight gain during pregnancy and I only gained 25 pounds. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and scheduled my yearly physical a year later, I showed up and they have not put my appt in the system, her staff didn't apologize at all and said they couldn't do anything. I wasted an hour and asked for time at work to make it for the appt and they didn't give a care. Learned my lesson, I won't be back ever

current Patient

Dr. Mahon is a awesome doctor, she has helped me improve my quality of life. I went to a Cardiologists on my own and she was not offended, my blood pressure was out of control, which I DO NOT BLAME DR MAHON. She was very glad that I rook the next step on my own, she stated that I would have referred you to a Cardiologists anyways, a real doctor refers patients to a specialists to ensure their patient is being treated for a specific condition, not all doctors do this for the sake of their patients health and well being. Those of you that reported hateful comments about her staff and Dr. Mahon do not know how great they really are, I never had a problem with getting a returned call or a prescription refilled. Dr. Mahon and her staff have treated me with respect and dignity from the beginning. People need to understand a family practice doctor that is really concerned about his or her patients health and well being will refer them to a specialist to ensure they are getting the correct treatment. You should be glad that Dr. Mahon refers you to specialists for treatment, she does this out of concern for your well being and health. Too many family practice doctors try to treat people that need to see a specialists and the condition ends up getting worse than better and sometimes damage is done that cannot be reversed.

Fourth visit and I am out..

I am so disappointed and may have lost my faith in doctors. I can't believe a kept coming back. What a huge mistake. There were so many red flags that I shouldn't have ignored. First visit took over an hour and a half to be seen. Second visit she called me by a different name and ended up having the incorrect patient information on her Ipad and said I didn't look the age of that patient that I looked older. SUPER RUDE, get some manners. Then her staff laughed at me when I pulled out my checkbook to pay my co-pay. HUH?! She's is not personable at all. You start getting upset about the medication she has prescribed to you (side effects of medication) and she starts saying we may need to refer you to another doctor like she doesn't want to deal with you. What a waste of my time. Trust me, and go to someone else.

Happy Patient

Dr Mahon is an outstanding doctor who demonstrations her compassion for her patients. I would highly recommend her. Her staff is equally friendly and helpful.

RUDE

Dr. Mahn and her office staff are extrememly rude! The front office staff has laughed at me. Dr. Mahn does not return messages. I will never go to this doctor again.

Love the doctor. Office staff not so great!

I was referred from another doctor. The wait time for my first visit took over 2 hours because of over-bookings. When I finally got in to see the Dr. it took all of five minutes. The next time I scheduled my appointment I had to call because I was running a little behind and I was informed that I would have to completely reschedule my appointment and that the doctor had to leave right at 5. Once again having to miss more work than necessary. I will continue going to see the doctor because I think she is great, however, I feel her staff can be rude at times. Scheduling is not flexible at all and they double book appointments.

Dr. Lan T Mahon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snellville, GA.