Dr. Lana B Carr Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Lana B Carr?

Excellent doctor for all medical problems

Dr. Lana Carr has always treated me with her utmost courtesy. She has a VERY good bedside manner and spends time with me to go over whatever problems I may have. I am not herded through her office like in most of the other doctors I have been to in the past. She is VERY caring and always accurate in her diagnosis and treatment. I hope she remains in Northwest Corpus Christi for many years to come and not move to a larger patient vennue like most previous doctors that I have been to have done after establishig themselves in the community.Thank you for all you have done!!!!!!!!