Dr. Lana Kang Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lana Kang?

THE BEST EVER SURGEON!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Dr Kang needed to revise a previous surgery done in a different hospital 6 months prior. The surgery was 8 hours and bone grafted from my hip. I was discharged the next day and stopped taking painkillers after two days! Meticulous, smart, ️Excellent surgeon !! Highly recommend her! My arm is 99% perfect, more than I could ever ask for!!

I trust her

Posted on November 26th, 2014

I am booked for a fifth ulnar revision. She operated once. I find her honest and capable. Her staff is great. I have feat confidence my situat ion will be resolved.

Good doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2014

I liked her very much. She was warm caring and determined. Her staff was very proficient as well. I found her to be honest and trustworty. Unfortunately my problem has not been resolved 100 percent. If I go back it will be my fifth surgery. I don't know if I can do it again. If I do, she will be the doctor to do it.

love dr kang

Posted on July 18th, 2013

My son and I have had hand surgery with Dr Lana Kang. She is so kind and spent time with me .My surgery was very successful I would recommend her to highly and have.

Caring but overpriced!

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Dr Kang is caring and warm. She first had a resident doctor look at me and then joined him later to diagnose. Although she spent quality time(about 10 minutes in total) with me, I'm not confident about her diagnosis. As all she recommend is to get injection or wear braces. I did not want get injection and she had me take the brace. Even though I kept telling her I already had one wrist brace at home, She insisted I took hers. When I saw the bill two weeks later, she charged $100 for the brace, which I found the exactly same model for less than $20 online.I am not sure how to define overcharge but 5 times...that's a lot! The charges for office visit is also relatively high.

OVERPRICED!

Posted on July 11th, 2011

SHE CHARGES AROUND $65/MINUTE!!! FOR A 6 MIN EXAM, WHERE I WAS SIMPLY ADVISED TO RELAX AND LET THE PAIN GO AWAY BY ITSELF I HAVE TO PAY $360!!!! EVEN THE RADIOLOGY COSTS LESS.. $160, WHICH ACTUALLY AT LEAST MATTERS AND TELLS YOU SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL WASTE. shame on you DR. KANG!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE TWO JOBS.. A DOCTOR AND A ROBBERER.YOU STEAL FROM YOUR PATIENTS! WELL DONE!

husband of patient

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Patient is a 90 yr old woman who had an accident and fractured her elbow. Elbow could not be fixed and was replaced by Dr. Kang. We rate her 5 stars, as the replacement was successful, her bedside manners were what made my wife comfortable. Her after care and concern was rare in her profession, warm and caring. Easy to reach her by phone if necessary, no waiting time to see her, practically immediate. Most of all she knows how to diagnose the situation.

Posted on June 28th, 2017